Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The oxymoron, the irony, the dilemma

Undoubtedly due to the fact that I can still pretty much only stomach the odd piece of toast (muesli is BITTER, people, BITTER!!!) I have actually lost weight.

This is in spite of the fact that I have (apparently) a few extra litres of blood in my system and my boobs are SERIOUSLY up a size. No, I am not pleased by this in the least. They were perfectly healthy in size before. The last thing I need is growth in that department, particularly as I can FEEL it happening. HURTS LIKE HELL!!!

The oxymoron, the irony and the dilemma of it is that this is supposedly not a good thing. Weight loss when you're knocked up is a no no. But i can't help being slightly pleased. I know, I am a total candidate for the Bad Mommy's Blog ALREADY!
Anyway, I thought I'd be one of those people who lost all control and stuffed herself senseless but it is not to be. Even the toast this morning tasted blegh. I can't actually afford to be off toast - there's nothing left after that!!

No comments: